Training During Covid: 19 Tips for Better Strength, Conditioning, and Nutrition!
Sunday, July 12
Please join Maccabi USA for a live viewing of strength and fitness training tips and resources to help with your routine at home or at the gym. The tips and tricks will be shown as a pre-recorded video, with a live Q & A with the hosts afterwards.
The video will be focusing on:
Strength and Explosive Training
• Power Cleans – Dos and Don’ts
• Ballistics and Plyometrics to increase your vertical leap and throwing power
Fitness and Conditioning
• Physio-Ball versus Bosu Ball for your core
• Isometric Exercises
• Romanian Deadlifts
Nutritional and Supplement Guidance
• Best pre and post workout foods
• Protein shake Pros and Cons
• Owner and Founder of Speed Strength Systems, Inc.
• Head Strength and Conditioning Coach, John Carroll University.
• Trainer of professional and amateur athletes including LeBron James & Julian Edelman.
• American record holder, National Weightlifting Champion of Israel, and bronze medalist at the 1989 Maccabiah.
• Competed at World Championships in Athens, Greece and invited to train elite Israeli athletes at the Wingate Olympic Training Institute in Israel.
• Former Board Member, USA Weightlifting
• Content Marketing Manager – Jewish Federation of Cleveland.
• Video Producer, Social Media Specialist for the State of Maryland.