Marshall Einhorn, Chief Executive Officer
215) 561-6900 Ext. 4153, firstname.lastname@example.org, joined the organization in July 2019. He is a proud Jewish athlete and long-time fan of Maccabi USA and the Maccabiah Games. He twice participated in the JCC Maccabi Games, returning with no medals but a lot of pins, lasting memories, and a feeling of connection to the global Jewish community. Marshall most recently served as Executive Director of Brown RISD Hillel in Providence, RI, where he received the Hillel International Exemplar of Excellence Award and Brown RISD Hillel was awarded the Hillel International “Great Place to Work” award. Before beginning his career in Jewish communal leadership, Marshall worked for Reebok in its Marketing Operations division and for CGI as a systems consultant. He has a Master of Business Administration and a Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering from Massachusetts Institute of Technology and a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from Tufts University. At MIT, he served as the founding student co-chair of the MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference. He is married to Dr. Deborah Skolnick Einhorn; they are the proud parents of three budding Jewish athletes and fans.
Shane Carr, Senior Director of Programs
(215) 561-6900 Ext. 4147, email@example.com, joined the organization in 2014. Following a successful nine-year career with the Union for Reform Judaism Summer Camps as the Associate Director at 6 Points Sports Academy in North Carolina. Shane graduated from the University of Miami with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, majoring in Marketing and minoring in Judaic Studies. Additionally, he spent a semester abroad studying at the Lowy School for Overseas Students at Tel Aviv University. He served as a member of the USA Management Team for the 14th European Maccabi Games in Berlin, Germany; 13th Pan American Maccabi Games in Santiago, Chile; and the 20th Maccabiah Games in Israel. Shane resides in the suburbs of Philadelphia with his wife Jaime, their son Buddy, and dog Otis.
Julie Churylo, Senior Director of Operations
(215) 561-6900 Ext. 4151, firstname.lastname@example.org, joined the organization in 1994. Julie traveled to Israel for the first time with the 16th Maccabiah Team in 2001. She was a member of the ski team, softball team and orchestra at Lafayette College, where she earned a BS degree in chemical engineering. She lives in New Jersey with her husband.
Steven Graber, Program Director
(215) 561-6900 Ext. 4148, email@example.com, joined the organization in 2014. A native of Buffalo, NY, Steven graduated from Drexel University with a B.S. in Communication, as well as a M.S. in Sport Management. While at Drexel, he was the Head Manager for Men’s Basketball and also served as a Graduate Assistant in the Athletic Department’s Achieve Center.
Daniel Gurevich, Maccabi USA Shaliach
(215) 561-6900 Ext. 4154, firstname.lastname@example.org, joined the organization in 2017 as the Maccabi World Union Shaliach (emissary). Daniel made Aliyah to Israel in 1991 and was a member of Maccabi Tzair, Maccabi’s Youth Movement and served in the IDF for 3 years. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture and a teaching certificate from Israel’s Ministry of Education. Daniel, his wife Limor, and their two children Be’eri, and Alex live in Voorhees, NJ.
Dan Kurtz, Senior Director of Strategic Initiatives
(215) 561-6900 Ext. 4158, email@example.com, joined the professional staff of Maccabi USA in 2016. He began his association with Maccabi USA in 2001 as an athlete and Judo Coach for the 16th Maccabiah Games. Dan has continued his participation in all the Maccabiah Games since then in various roles including athlete, coach, manager, and Assistant Team Manager. In addition, he served as the USA Team Manager for the 2015 European Maccabi Games in Berlin, Germany. Before joining Maccabi USA, Dan had a career in education, serving as an administrator in public and charter schools in Philadelphia. He received dual Bachelor degrees from the University of Delaware in Art History and Art Conservation, a Masters degree in Art Conservation from Buffalo State College, a Masters degree in Education from Arcadia University and a School Leadership & Principal certification from the University of Pennsylvania.
Mackenzie Mager, Associate Program Officer
(215) 561-6900 Ext. 4157, firstname.lastname@example.org, joined the organization in 2016. Born and raised in the D.C./Baltimore area, she graduated from the Pennsylvania State University in May 2016, with a B.A. in Advertising and a minor in Hebrew. During her time at Penn State, Mackenzie was a marketing intern for Penn State Intercollegiate Athletics and the Big Ten Network; her favorite sports to work were Football and Women’s Volleyball. Mackenzie also spent countless hours as a volunteer for THON (Penn State Dance Marathon), the largest student-run philanthropy organization in the world. Besides Penn State sports, she is an avid fan and follower of the four-time World Cup Champions, US Women’s National Soccer Team as well as the 2018 Stanley Cup Champions, Washington Capitals.
Limor Gurevich, Marketing Consultant
(215) 561-6900 Ext. 4156, email@example.com, joined the organization in 2018. Born and raised in Israel, she has an MBA from the University of Tel Aviv. In her last position in Israel, Limor was 6 years as VP of Media at Great Digital Partners, an online marketing agency in Tel Aviv. She is a freelance marketing consultant for several Israeli and US based companies.