David Snyder, Executive Director
(215) 561-6900 Ext. 4153, email@example.com, joined the organization in January 2018. David is a familiar face in the national Jewish not-for-profit field having previously spent time at the Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia, Jewish National Fund and AIPAC (American Israel Public Affairs Committee). Most recently he served for 8 years as Executive Director of the Jewish Community Relations Council of Southern New Jersey. David received his undergraduate degree from the University of Maryland (where he was the 6’+ under one-on-one basketball champion his sophomore year) and his M.B.A. from Temple University. David is also the former Athletic Director at overnight Camp Arthur & Reeta. He resides in Cherry Hill, NJ with his wife Allison and their 3 boys, Samuel, Joshua and Benjamin
Shane Carr, Program Director
(215) 561-6900 Ext. 4147, firstname.lastname@example.org, joined the organization in 2014, following a successful nine-year career with the Union for Reform Judaism Summer Camps, having served as the Associate Director at 6 Points Sports Academy in North Carolina. Shane graduated from the University of Miami, earning his Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with a major in Marketing and a minor in Judaic Studies. He also spent a semester abroad in Israel studying at the Lowy School for Overseas Students at Tel Aviv University. He has served as a member of the USA Management Team for the 14th European Maccabi Games in Berlin, Germany; 13th Pan American Maccabi Games in Santiago, Chile; and the 20th Maccabiah Games in Israel. Shane resides in the suburbs of Philadelphia with his wife Jaime, their son Buddy, and dog Otis.
Julie Churylo, Office Manager
(215) 561-6900 Ext. 4151, email@example.com, joined the organization in 1994. Julie enjoyed traveling to Israel for the first time with the 16th Maccabiah Team in 2001. She was a member of the ski team, softball team and orchestra at Lafayette College, where she earned a BS degree in chemical engineering. She lives in New Jersey with her husband and two children.
Steven Graber, Assistant Program Director
(215) 561-6900 Ext. 4148, firstname.lastname@example.org, joined the organization in 2014. A native of Buffalo, NY, Steven graduated from Drexel University with a B.S. in Communication, as well as a M.S. in Sport Management. While at Drexel, he was the Head Manager for Men’s Basketball and also served as a Graduate Assistant in the Athletic Department’s Achieve Center.
Daniel Gurevich, Maccabi USA Shaliach
(215) 561-6900 Ext. 4154, email@example.com, joined the organization in 2017 as a Maccabi World Union Shaliach (emissary). Daniel was born and raised in Saint Petersburg, Russia and made Aliyah to Israel in 1991. He was a member of Maccabi Tzair, Maccabi’s Youth movement and served in the IDF for 3 years. He holds a bachelor degree in Agriculture and a teaching certificate from Israel’s ministry of education and worked in the open field and a classroom for the last decade. Daniel, his wife Limor, and their two children, Be’eri, and Alex live in Voorhees, NJ.
Dan Kurtz, Alumni Relations Director
(215) 561-6900 Ext. 4158, firstname.lastname@example.org, joined the professional staff of Maccabi USA in 2016. He began his association with Maccabi USA in 2001 as an athlete and Judo coach for the 16th Maccabiah. Dan has continued his participation in all the World Maccabiah Games since then in various roles including athlete, coach, manager, and Assistant Team Manager. He served as the USA Team Manager for the 2015 European Maccabi Games in Berlin, Germany. Prior to joining Maccabi USA Dan had a career in education, serving as an administrator in public and charter schools in Philadelphia. He received dual Bachelor degrees from the University of Delaware in Art History and Art Conservation, a Masters degree in Art Conservation from Buffalo State College, a Masters degree in Education from Arcadia University in Glenside, PA and a School Leadership & Principal certification from the University of Pennsylvania.
Mackenzie Mager, Games Assistant
(215) 561-6900 Ext. 4157, email@example.com, joined Maccabi USA in October 2016. Born and raised in the D.C./Baltimore area, she graduated from the Pennsylvania State University in May 2016, with a B.A. in Advertising and a minor in Hebrew. During her time at Penn State, Mackenzie was a marketing intern for Penn State Intercollegiate Athletics and the Big Ten Network; her favorite sports to work were Football and Women’s Volleyball. Other than Penn State sports, she is passionate about philanthropy and spent countless hours as a volunteer for THON (Penn State Dance Marathon), the largest student-run philanthropy organization in the world.
Dakota Marine, Communications Director
(215) 561-6900 Ext. 4156, firstname.lastname@example.org, joined Maccabi USA in 2016. Originally from the suburbs of Philadelphia, Koty, graduated from Temple University in December 2015 with a B.A. in Jewish Studies and Organizational Leadership. She is currently enrolled in an online Masters program to get an M.S. degree in Communications Management and is a fellow in the Tribe 12 2018 Fellowship cohort.
Samantha Pulley, Games Assistant
(215) 561-6900 Ext. 4149, email@example.com, joined Maccabi USA in 2016. A Philadelphia native, Sami graduated from Boston University, where she played Division I Ice Hockey and served as a Student Coach for the team, earning a B.A. in Political Science with a minor in American and New England Studies. She received her M.S. in Sports Business Management at Manhattanville College, where she also worked as the Assistant Women’s Ice Hockey Team Coach.
Please call our office at (215) 561-6900 regarding any inquiries for our accounting department.