Click here to support a team member participating in the 2019 Pan Am Games – Mexico City, Mexico
Click here to support a team member participating in the 2019 European Games – Budapest, Hungary
Fundraising Opportunities & Suggestions
Suggested programs and options:
IMPORTANT: Maccabi USA is offering an individualized fundraising page option for which all appointed chairs, athletes, and volunteer leaders are able to take part in for their financial commitment. This will allow Team USA members to solicit and track all donations whether made online on the particular donation website, or through other fundraising programs (such as the Maccabi USA Raffle Extravaganza Program, checks, etc). Team Members will be able to individualize their page making it specific to them (adding photos, their fundraising goal, etc.). Your personal fundraising page is available through the Participant Center.
In order to access your participant center, visit the Pan American Maccabi Games application at http://support.maccabiusa.com/panam2019. On the top-right corner of the page, log in with your username and password.
Raffle Extravaganza program: For $100 per ticket, you will have the chance to choose from our many TRAVEL packages, SPORTS extravaganzas, MERCHANDISE and CASH alternatives at each prize level! For each $100 ticket sold, the full $100 will be credited to the Team Member’s Fundraising Commitment. **Raffle tickets are not tax-deductible or refundable** Raffle tickets may not be split between two or more purchasers (ex. Two $50 checks from separate contributors).
Sample prizes* include:
- The grand-prize winner can choose one of our travel packages to Hawaii or Israel, or choose between attending the Masters Golf tournament or the Super Bowl. Cash Alternative: $5,000
- The second-prize winner can choose to spend a week on a Caribbean cruise. Alternatively, sports fans can attend either the NBA All-Star Game or NCAA Final Four. Cash Alternative: $3,500
- The third-prize winner can choose between a trip to San Francisco or New York City. In addition, they can choose to attend either the U.S. Open golf tournament or Baseball All-Star Game. Cash Alternative: $2,000
*However, Prizes are subject to change.
- Matching gift donations from your, or other’s place of work.
- Hosting a local event to support your fundraising efforts. Some examples include: a 3X3 basketball tournament at your local JCC, teaching Karate self-defense classes at your local college campus, soccer shoot out event, wine tasting with silent auction, etc.
- Asking family and friends to donate.
- Requesting support from Rabbi Discretionary Fund and/or Synagogue Board. In addition donations from B’nai Brith, local sports clubs, Rotary Club, Kiwanis Club, etc. Support from local Jewish Federations
- Backing from the corporate community.
- Contributions from the sports community – profit and non-profit organizations and businesses. Aid from the community at large in the spirit of shared commitment.
Maccabi USA is a 501c(3) Not-for-profit organization.
All donations not processed directly online should be sent to the address below:
1511 Walnut St., Ste. 401 Philadelphia, PA 19102
All checks should include the name of the Team Member/Chair (and event) in the memo line so it can be properly credited.
- Click here to watch a fundraising 101 Webinar
- Fundraising Page Set-up Instructions
- Ten Facebook fundraising tips